Logos with wheels on

/
0 Comments



We've been very busy of late, redesigning brands or creating new branding for transit services. The process is usually elaborate and painstaking, and in order to do it right, I've had to traverse the universe of transit and transportation brands several times.
I must report that I've been horrified by the poor strategic and creative quality of most transit branding.

On occasion however, I've been thrilled by truly intelligent and iconic work.

I thought that I'd share both kinds from time to time. I'm kicking it off with a "poster" image of the logos of most of the major transit service brands in Canada. If you'd like a larger version, simply write to me and request a copy.


Article, poster and blog, copyright Gavin Barrett 2009
All logos and trademarks shown are the property of their owners.


You may also like

No comments :

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Plagiarism Watch!